John Leguizamo on Latinos - "We're the oldest ethnic group in America after Native Americans"

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He look broke and sound even broker. Better go post up at a home depot if you hurting for cash papi
And he’s in a lot of movies/shows. Just goes to show unless you in the elite acting group you’re pretty much broke. Most have other jobs. But it doesn’t seem like he’s wrong on this.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I know the first guy that came from the island of Hispaniola was in the US in 1613 , plus the Spaniards were here before the English.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
He look broke and sound even broker. Better go post up at a home depot if you hurting for cash papi

i am surprised you see him like that outside what he is saying he has never looked better, remember "righteous kill" with deniro and 50 cent he was looking real flabby and bloated in that. he has been taking care of himself to me.

he deserves more roles, he is such a dope actor. (outside what he is saying lol)

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
And he’s in a lot of movies/shows. Just goes to show unless you in the elite acting group you’re pretty much broke. Most have other jobs. But it doesn’t seem like he’s wrong on this.
Breh he's from Colombia with Spanish (European) DNA...He better call netflix and try to hop on one of those International Netflix joints. Ain't nothing about him native to America. Unless he wants to claim all of the Americas which in that case he'd probably be wrong.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
i am surprised you see him like that outside what he is saying he has never looked better, remember "righteous kill" with deniro and 50 cent he was looking real flabby and bloated in that. he has been taking care of himself to me.

he deserves more roles, he is such a dope actor. (outside what he is saying lol)
I'm not downplaying the man's talent, but he looks like he's been hugged up with a pipe in that hotel room.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean he’s not exactly lying :skip:
Actually he is because places where Hispanics were in was not part of the USA until the USA defeated Spain and Mexico and took lands owned by those countries. That was in the 1800s. Africans Americans, English, Danes and Irish are actually older, but younger than Natives because their groups date back to before this was actually a Country.

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
He getting desperate out here and hopefully his roles dry up.

This is slick talk about blacks
And he's been in 10 movies in the past 5 years. Gtfoh with that "me no find work papi" bullshyt...He filming a movie right now, which is the reason he's in a hotel room. :camby:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh he's from Colombia with Spanish (European) DNA...He better call netflix and try to hop on one of those International Netflix joints. Ain't nothing about him native to America. Unless he wants to claim all of the Americas which in that case he'd probably be wrong.
Oh you’re talking about him specifically. Very true. Dude is closer to cac then indigenous mexican