John Wall stans......get in here and explain this...

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
This is why they'll never add 1v1 to the all star games. All the superstars would duck that shyt so hard to avoid getting put on their ass by the Brandon Jennings of the league. :mjlol:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I don't get it....he is an NBA player :mjlol: you a damn fool if you don't think some of these nikkas in college won't give it to these guards. It's BASKETBALL. Why do you think this sport is so relatable. Ain't Curry lose to Mark Jackson in a 3pt competition :francis:

Kevin Hart is 5'2 and was blocking Kyle Lowry in One on One

1 on 1 vs 5 on 5 is TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Anybody that plays ball knows this. I would give it to guys like Shane Larkin 1 on 1 strictly due to my size. 5 on 5 he would run a team 100x better than I can.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
but that rookie a smart dude.. all that shyt talking was to rattle dude and make him overplay him..à

that kyrie line def got under his skin..

now wall got no choice but to acknowledge him..

and wall is a very good one on one player.. but winners ball.. he never got the ball lol

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
So y'all going to forget Lin giving Wall that Chinese food lunch special general Taos shrimp with pork fried rice during summer league? :lolbron:
all that for a shytty joke that wasn't even funny :scust:

I don't get it....he is an NBA player :mjlol: you a damn fool if you don't think some of these nikkas in college won't give it to these guards. It's BASKETBALL. Why do you think this sport is so relatable. Ain't Curry lose to Mark Jackson in a 3pt competition :francis:

Kevin Hart is 5'2 and was blocking Kyle Lowry in One on One

1 on 1 vs 5 on 5 is TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Anybody that plays ball knows this. I would give it to guys like Shane Larkin 1 on 1 strictly due to my size. 5 on 5 he would run a team 100x better than I can.
Kev beat draymond in that 3 point shooting contest too

Last edited:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
If this story takes off...that means bleacher report lurks the coli as well....it came out yesterday and they suppose to be all over sports