John Wall training with his South East Melbourne Phoenix players in Australia; Will he play in the NBL?

Is John Wall forever done in the NBA?

• Total voters

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Remember when brehs were hyping him up talking about how he was missing piece for the Clippers lmao

Man peaked here
john-wall-dancing.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There are worse players in the league on rosters

Ish smith is still making money

Is was the thinking he’s probably not well liked either. You would think someone like Beal would advocate for him on the suns since they have absolutely no depth off the bench at guard besides Gordon.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that the issue? I think his play with the clips was so bad teams didn’t even want to bother
His play since leaving Washington has been atrocious. Don’t just isolate his clipper days he was terrible in Houston. Had Houston fans clamoring for more KPJ minutes and Daishen Nix:francis:

deeman

All Star
Daps
John Wall is just a name at this point. Add to the fact all the knuckle head shyt he's done in the past like flashing gang signs. Teams dont even want him around young guys.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
His play since leaving Washington has been atrocious. Don’t just isolate his clipper days he was terrible in Houston. Had Houston fans clamoring for more KPJ minutes and Daishen Nix:francis:

Houston was forgivable because he was coming off a long layoff and they sucked. But it was clear with the clippers he was just fukking washed. I still want to know what happened in Houston. The fact they sat him out that whole year just screams he was a detriment to the rockets. And I’m pretty sure him trashing the Rockets in that podcast despite paying him didn’t got well around the league