Jon Jones popped for something . .. again.

CJ14

Pro
Daps
i just can't believe it... Why would he need to take anything though? i donnu, i remember listening to him on the Joe Rogan Podcast and he seemed to have turned his life around, it just doesn't make sense to me...

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think I've ever been more disgusted with an athlete in my life. I mean it ain't like I know dude personally but I was invested in him being the true GOAT.

Now I'm wondering if he been doping his whole career. Probably I suspect.

All Star
Daps
I don't think I've ever been more disgusted with an athlete in my life. I mean it ain't like I know dude personally but I was invested in him being the true GOAT.

Now I'm wondering if he been doping his whole career. Probably I suspect.

This. I shrugged all of his bullshyt off over the past couple of years. Even the suspension last year.

He finally disappointed me and I gotta give that title back to Anderson.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
they might as well burn that contract*

Why? So that he can bring tons of viewership to the competition (Bellator)?

Edit: Even if the UFC decides to release him and he signs with Bellator. Commissions uphold suspensions amongst each other. So that means he can't fight in the US at all. He would have to fight overseas if he signed with Bellator. Even then, the commissions would not be happy if Jon was signed and allowed to fight while being suspended.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Why? So that he can bring tons of viewership to the competition (Bellator)?

Edit: Even if the UFC decides to release him and he signs with Bellator. Commissions uphold suspensions amongst each other. So that means he can't fight in the US at all. He would have to fight overseas if he signed with Bellator. Even then, the commissions would not be happy if Jon was signed and allowed to fight while being suspended.
whatever the case he should just go elsewhere
go to japan
get with tmt/al haymon and start a fukking rouge mma promotion

but his ufc stint should be done it's time to get that circus money

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
This. I shrugged all of his bullshyt off over the past couple of years. Even the suspension last year.

He finally disappointed me and I gotta give that title back to Anderson.

U know anderson got popped a year ago too right ?

All Star
Daps
U know anderson got popped a year ago too right ?

Look at the timelines.

The difference with Andy is, I don't feel suspicious of his resume before the UFC jumped in bed with USADA. The man was 40 and just came off of a brutal leg injury. When I think of where it went downhill, I think of the Weidman KO.

Jon on the other hand, hasn't been clean, once. I'm a day one and have no words left to defend him (I even said I gave him a pass for the first). Still one of the GOATs, but I can't sensibly call him the GOAT anymore.