Jon Stewart: How Redditors Exposed The Stock Market (16 mins)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me start off by saying this:

Many of you already know that the stock market is manipulated. And many of you have already seen this episode of The Problem with Jon Stewart, or HBO's "Gaming Wall Street" documentary, or have been following this online for years. So please keep in mind that nobody gives a fukk if you knew all of this already. Congrats. You are "not surprised". We're all very impressed.

The point of this thread was merely to have a central place where people can get a Cliff's Notes version of the story so they don't have to filter through thousands of posts within some Bitcoin or AMC or some other finance thread.

That said, here is a fairly good, concise explanation of how markets are being manipulated for anyone curious. Or for anyone who wanted to share with a friend or family member.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earnings tomorrow..AMC getting Spicy..I know a lot of ppl who was buying in the 30s-70s..hope y’all was able to average down..I’m expecting a big day tomorrow..kind of want to call out of work

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Earnings tomorrow..AMC getting Spicy..I know a lot of ppl who was buying in the 30s-70s..hope y’all was able to average down..I’m expecting a big day tomorrow..kind of want to call out of work
I mean, if this shyt actually hits 1000/share I’m not going back to work 🤣.

If this somehow, actually, goes to “the moon”, I’m legit going to retire and spend my days volunteering

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'm hodl for moass but....amc ain't popping close to 30 tomorrow

Might see 21 at most

In it for the long run

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm hodl for moass but....amc ain't popping close to 30 tomorrow

Might see 21 at most

In it for the long run
the stock needs to run before AMC runs out of cash, they probably could survive 3 unprofitable quarters. the short squeeze will happen before they run out of cash tho.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been in this play long enough to tell you with confidence
, nobody knows when the moass is going to happen..it can happen today or tomorrow…it’s just best to stay prepared

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m just glad we hit the 1yr mark so capital gains taxes won’t eat our asses alive :beli:

I’m with you boys though, hope AMC pops off at some point this year.