JORDAN IS UNTOUCHABLE AS GOAT

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I’m 25 so I never saw Jordan in his prime but the reason he’s the goat is beyond what he does on the court, it’s the confidence the mentality :demonic: n add to the fact him n Tink made Nike he’s the foundation of one of the greatest American brands. It’s the fact that even years after retirement he’s still the same :dead:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Ill agree but not because i think he's the most skilled to ever play (hes not IMO).

His wins, couple with his skill couple with him being the greatest ambassador the game has ever seen (which has a lot to do with the timing of ascension) is the reason(s).

Its hoe shyt IMO to turn Jordans GOATNess, a culmination of many factors that will never be replicated (many of which Jordan couldnt dictate or predict), into some indictment against other players.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up on Jordan and he was pretty concrete in my top spot as GOAT but honestly the past few years I've had to reevaluate what Brons accomplished and I have them as neck and neck now

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can put Kareem in discussion but not Bron because he never had the step on your throat type of competitiveness. He sets up excuses if he feels he might lose, bad dramatic acting, I’ve seen him quit in games. You didn’t see those bytch made qualities in Jordan

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can put Kareem in discussion but not Bron because he never had the step on your throat type of competitiveness. He sets up excuses if he feels he might lose, bad dramatic acting, I’ve seen him quit in games. You didn’t see those bytch made qualities in Jordan
:mjcry: Literally quit the game of basketball :unimpressed:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

being down 3-1 to a 73-9 team in the finals:mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm 33 and watched LeBron from Day 1 and never for a second did I think he was better than Jordan. I'm not convinced he's better than Tim Duncan.

they play different positions and had different roles. Lebron had to do more for longer.

Duncan lucked his way into a team that had multiple HOF players on the roster.

It seems like nikkas think the NBA started in the 90’s :hhh:

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 33 and watched LeBron from Day 1 and never for a second did I think he was better than Jordan. I'm not convinced he's better than Tim Duncan.

better peak

Better prime

Better longevity

Much better offensively

Been the best player in the world much longer

More MVPs
More Finals MVPs

Not sure how you can say Duncan better at this point :yeshrug: