Joy Ann Reid is now a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority ! Ooo-ooop !

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Somebody told me Delta’s brown skinned
AKA’s light skinned, and they ‘posed to be boogie
so they got white friends.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Traditionally

AKA’s light skinned

Deltas dark skinned

Traditionally :whoa:
I tease my wife all the time. She's a Delta and I told her she just joined Deltas to overcompensate for being lightskinned and wanna seem more "down":mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Traditionally

AKA’s light skinned

Deltas dark skinned

Traditionally :whoa:

Nah traditionally the K's and the Deltas were indistinguishable. They differed ideologically. K's wanted to be a social club, Deltas wanted to focus on the community, be about women's empowerment.

Over the years though the Deltas did darken a bit. But the older Deltas and K's are indistinguishable.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nah traditionally the K's and the Deltas were indistinguishable. They differed ideologically. K's wanted to be a social club, Deltas wanted to focus on the community, be about women's empowerment.

Over the years though the Deltas did darken a bit. But the older Deltas and K's are indistinguishable.
You’re probably right. The light ones will tell you about their grandmothers who pledged sometimes.

But I also know the rumor about AKA’s and their alleged paper bag to skin color test …

invalid

Banned
Daps
You’re probably right. The light ones will tell you about their grandmothers who pledged sometimes.

But I also know the rumor about AKA’s and their alleged paper bag to skin color test …

Deltas was on that stuff too. Along with Alpha's, Kappas, and Ques to a lesser extent. The K's weren't alone.

• Dap

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Shelton and Ced getting beat up by a group of guys could've been prevented if they didn't fly solo
:hubie:

• Dap