JT Tha Bigga Figga (a/k/a Figg Panamera) Going @ Birdman on IG (Says No Flex Zone in FillMore & ATL)

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He is one of the pioneers of the independent game...

you must be young

JT is credit with putting The Game on ( Game's Black Wall Street is said to come from JT), Had beef with Messy Marv years ago. Street dude and overall good dude, he use to do food drives and buy school clothes for those in need etc in Fillmore. Stand-up cat

Legend in the Bay

Besides what others told you already he is also owner/producer of alot of films on trapflix.com
:ohhh: a local rapper

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: that's literally right down the street from me.

Should I go and record it :lupe:
If he really planned to do something to birdman why he running on social media to tell the world , he just pump faking for attention he probly go up birdman and start flexing in front of all his security record it upload and start promoting his music or some shyt right after

Just Jimmy

Ea$t Side $lime Boss
Daps
If he really planned to do something to birdman why he running on social media to tell the world , he just pump faking for attention he probly go up birdman and start flexing in front of all his security record it upload and start promoting his music or some shyt right after
Breh, social media wasnt made for the benefit of street nikkas. You're thinking too rationally here, I can almost guarantee this nikka means everything he posted smh

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't listened to jt in years but dude made some dope ass beats out there in the bay. When the hell did he get so big?