Judge bars EPA from enforcing Civil Rights Act provision in Louisiana’s ‘Cancer Alley’

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You dumb fukk this is why you should vote.

A trump judge also blocked the Tulsa Black Wall Street survivors case.

Your dumb as needs your ass whooped.

:mjgrin: did you not see what ketanji brown jackson ruled against before she was appointed to the SC???? but i guess since its biden its ok... fukking moron...

Also since this judge was appointed by trump during his term will biden appeal to get a favorable judge to rule in their favor??? or is he just gonna lay down and take it... like a bytch

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Sad. The health and lives and deaths of American citizens means nothing if they don't have money and resources.

After 911, the EPA head told the residents of lower Manhattan that it was fine to go back to their Apts. They had options and resources, and paid for their own inspectors. They were told by the private insp. that it was still unsafe, so they made other living arrangements.

The residents of this section of LA can't move , so the govt. is just going to let them continue to die.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Judge James D. Cain, a Trump appointee, ruled against residents of a stretch of parishes along the Mississippi River known as “Cancer Alley,” an epicenter of petrochemical manufacturing in the U.S. with disproportionately high rates of cancer.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fair but he was appointed to his position by Trump. What's crazy is we now have judges who are considered liberal or conservative and the law should be law without having a political lean.

blame the federalist society...:francis: the fix was in since ages ago... i dont see biden locking up these folks under rico and conspiracy... so much for voting...

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Do be fair.

You haven't either.

No communist country has existed because the "communist" revolutionaries immediately become capitalists once they get into power

Breh, it doesn't matter about any technicalities.

It won't work. That's because mankind cannot create a government system that will work 100% correctly.

If people would listen to GOD, they would know this.

That's why the LORD is coming. To bring the final government system that will work.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would go a step further and say they never practiced communism the way Marx envisioned to begin with.

Yep

Marx was an anarchist.

He advocated decentralizing capital like an anarchist should.
And I agree. Capital must be decentralized

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Trump judges is one of the worst inheritances to give to black people about to be born

Gonna be crazy when we become to the old nikkas that are told to black kids not to trust