Judge revokes mother's child custody for not having a COVID vaccine

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup: If true.

I’m not anti-vax, and I’m personally vaccinated. But that’s a scary situation. There’s got to be (hopefully) more to the story.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
If she'd had past reactions, been advised by a physician not to get vaccinated, and had documentation attesting the validity and gravity of those issues in regards to her health, the judge went overboard.​

That's the thing though. I don't think she provided proof. People lie all the time. Remember how many people in the beginning of the pandemic were saying they couldn't wear a mask due to a medical condition and couldn't provide proof? Or the people out there saying they're vaccinated, but they're not.

If she was telling the truth then should've had documentation available.

Tbh, I think the article is leaving out some info. There's got to be more to the story.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: that judge overstepped his boundaries.............................................but for a man to win in court :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
She can go to the provider that every day and get the Vax. What’s so scary :usure:

Well what if she has issues with blood clotting and is nervous about dying?

what if she has had past issues with getting shots?

I don’t know enough about her situation (clearly it’s not 100% ideal if she is in this position) but there could be other factors. Not saying there are, but there could be.

Imagine reading an article that said “woman dies due to complications of the vaccine after court mandate requires her to get it to keep custody of her child”

your perspective might change :yeshrug:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
That's the thing though. I don't think she provided proof. People lie all the time. Remember how many people in the beginning of the pandemic were saying they couldn't wear a mask due to a medical condition and couldn't provide proof? Or the people out there saying they're vaccinated, but they're not.

If she was telling the truth then should've had documentation available.

Tbh, I think the article is leaving out some info. There's got to be more to the story.
There seems to be a big part of context lacking from this equation :patrice:

Still, I don’t like the ruling and it should be overturned. Unless there was some outright rule the child had to be vaccinated.

I’m not an anti-vaxxer but this is an ethical issue. Considering most black Americans aren’t vaccinated I do not like the idea of judges being able to separate families over a vaccine status.

It’s a slippery slope.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Well what if she has issues with blood clotting and is nervous about dying?

what if she has had past issues with getting shots?

I don’t know enough about her situation (clearly it’s not 100% ideal if she is in this position) but there could be other factors. Not saying there are, but there could be.

Imagine reading an article that said “woman dies due to complications of the vaccine after court mandate requires her to get it to keep custody of her child”

your perspective might change :yeshrug:

that would be a terrible headline. too bad blood clots are far more likelier with covid than the vaccine.

theres been a lot of co-parenting disputes in regards to covid since the beginning of this pandemic.:francis:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
that would be a terrible headline. too bad blood clots are far more likelier with covid than the vaccine.

theres been a lot of co-parenting disputes in regards to covid since the beginning of this pandemic.:francis:

I’m not a scientist :whoa:
I’m definitely NOT anti vax (I’m vaccinated)

but I am very anti this type of governing.

I don’t want to get into a conversation about the vaccine; people have died taking it but I understand it’s importance.

I’m just saying there are other points to consider other than my own, your own (our own), when it comes to how someone else may feel. And to make a court mandate that separates a parent from their child based on these types of issues opens the flood gates for other things.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This seems illegal. If judges have this power why don't they just order everyone to get vaccinated and end all this political drama at once? I thought the entire reason we were encouraging people to get the vaccine instead of demanding was because of rights and shyt?