Juelz Santana - All My Life (Cam'ron diss ?)

Crumple

All Star
Daps

This is dope. Expression.

Vado is dope - but I always felt Cam tried to replace Juelz with Vado.

Both dope. But it's just like relationships you can't replace ppl fast. You have to grieve and analyze then make moves.

Dre lost alot but took time before he got Em.

I hope this works out for all.

This track is one of the best I heard in 2020.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Cam gotta be a funny style nikka behind the scenes or something :patrice:

Everybody that he has worked or been friends with has had a falling out at some point :francis:

Jim, Vado, Lz, JR. , Mase , etc.

I always used to write it off as nikkas being babies, but Im noticing a pattern here :manny:

Cam always try and flip it on em and play innocent too

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Cam wisely distanced himself from Juelz when he got addicted to coke and got lazy.

Not unlike 50.

Jules doesn't want to go toe to toe diss wise with Cam though.

Cam has to have a ton of dirt on kid and has shown in the past he has no issue using against someone.

He may have quickly apologized to his favorite rapper after dissing him but he is ruthless and immature.

Until he gets occasionally knocked out and then shuts up.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Juelz corny for this... nikka didn't say nothing when they dubbed JR when he went to jail... now the same shyt is happening to him. He thought it was sweet because he was part of the "original" crew. Unfortunately camron is gonna do camron things
*Paul from the Temptations*

pretty soon... there’s gonna be more ex-Diplomats than Diplomats

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
they're all responsible for the shyt imploding while they were still popping and this type of song from Juelz has been well overdue...but
but, making it while you were on house arrest yet the only reason you're out on house arrest is because Cam stepped in and you and your lady thanked Cam profusely for is funny.

Cam gotta be a funny style nikka behind the scenes or something :patrice:

Everybody that he has worked or been friends with has had a falling out at some point :francis:

Jim, Vado, Lz, JR. , Mase , etc.

I always used to write it off as nikkas being babies, but Im noticing a pattern here :manny:

Cam always try and flip it on em and play innocent too

yet, if or when he feels like fukkin with them, having them around they all run back open arms.
its a strange dynamic. they kick each others backs in and the get cool again.

its funny to me that post Jim's Hot97 Interview and Cam's IG Live were it seemed there would be no real reconciliation, Cam and Jimmy seem the closest they've been since the glory days.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I always wonder how groups like this where the members been childhood/teenage friends start having issues with each other :mjcry:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
they're all responsible for the shyt imploding while they were still popping and this type of song from Juelz has been well overdue...but
but, making it while you were on house arrest yet the only reason you're out on house arrest is because Cam stepped in and you and your lady thanked Cam profusely for is funny.

yet, if or when he feels like fukkin with them, having them around they all run back open arms.
its a strange dynamic. they kick each others backs in and the get cool again.

its funny to me that post Jim's Hot97 Interview and Cam's IG Live were it seemed there would be no real reconciliation, Cam and Jimmy seem the closest they've been since the glory days.
Have you never had friends that you considered brothers?

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Aye on some real sh!t....
I miss dipset and those dipset days in Jersey and NY it was such a fun time if you were brave and in them streets ...
But as I was reading yall responses i started to realize that many friendships dont last the test of time due to business and money and I have witnessed it first hand myself ...
No matter how solid we were and did dirt together and ate chinese food and hustled together as we get older we mature and so does our business but sometimes our old homies dont fit in the new role that we try to elevate too because they stuck on dumb sh!t or watever

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Have you never had friends that you considered brothers?

yeah, but its different for these guys who are always going to have a level of attention on them.
me and my people never aired each other out for people to see and knowing people are waiting to comment, take sides and so many people it can effect etc

you just watch afar and be entertained by it.

:manny:

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC
i already see through this.. juelz prolly wants to renegotiate his deal.. cam prolly invested mad $$$ and never felt like he recouped cuz if we honest, juelz never lived up to his potential..

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
smh @ that being the best you could do w/ that sample. shoot the beatmaker

Juelz never built a brand, look at how quickly Jimmy bounced back with some ideas after everything went south. it wasnt perfect, but he kept at it until things worked. Juelz squandered one of the biggest opps of all time w/ Cant Feel My Face, and he never recovered