Juggalo Freds fourth annual top 10 songs of the year thread, the 2023 edition

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
This is my annual top 10 songs of the year thread, I've been doing these for a good couple years now.

You can always count on Beatking to drop classic songs every year and this is was the standout from his newest album

I was playing the fukk out of this song over the summer

2023 was a big year for Hexxx. He left Chapter 17 and started his own label and dropped this banger. He also toured with Shaggy 2 Dope several months.

Outland Camp got back together this year after a 4 year hiatus/break up and dropped this heater. Saw them preform it live.in Woosta this fall.

Shaggy spitting fire as usual.

The son of the legendary E Money Bags teams up with Majesty of the Live Squad for this slapper

Vintage Twiztid right here.

G Mo Skee blessed us with a fresh EP of video game sampled beats and this is the pick of the litter but I could've snuck another song or 2 on this list.

Produced by the up and coming legend Shaggy the Airhead, this track sets off the tone for the second 3 Headed Monster album of the year.

First played this cd over the summer on my way to the ocean and I had this joint on repeat probably 20x straight. Esham's best song this century. And the best song of 2023.

I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I did.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Not gon lie…the J and Shaggs solo joints, the 3 Headed Monster, the latest Esham…been sleeping on ALL of that shyt this year. Gotta play catch up

Hell, I think Insane Poetry and SCUM dropped some heat I’ve overlooked as well

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Props for posting esham. That 3HM song sounded alright. Might have to bump that homey don't play after seeing that purgatory video

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Not gon lie…the J and Shaggs solo joints, the 3 Headed Monster, the latest Esham…been sleeping on ALL of that shyt this year. Gotta play catch up

Hell, I think Insane Poetry and SCUM dropped some heat I’ve overlooked as well

I love insane poetrys old stuff, I'll admit I've been sleeping on the newer stuff under LSP