Jumping gigawatts they done made a prequel series around the autistic man on Big Bang Theory

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I’ve talked to BBT fans and even they said they don’t care about and aren’t gonna watch this :pachaha:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yes exactly, but all of those shows aren't funny. The best ones use a live audience or no laugh track. Shows like 30 Rock, Modern Family, Malcolm in the middle, The Office, Scrubs, rick and Morty, Southpark , the simpsons. No laugh tracks but still funny.
And the Seinfeld notes subtitle track mentioned that all of the laughter for their show was legit. Although they did say there are some tricks they use. They have a mic for the audience and when there's some stuff that require multiple takes cuz of bloopers, obviously it's not gonna get the same reaction when it finally lands so they just use laughter from different takes and shyt.

And other times for scenes that require effects and other visual trickery, they'll perform the whole scene differently for the audience and then go back and reshoot the version used for the actual show, and put the laughter from the live version over it.

Last edited: