junior black mafia documentary

Daps
We need to stop glorifying drug dealers whose reigns are always short and never as profitable as their non black counterparts. Whites, hispanics and even Asians are moving work and not facing nearly the same repercussions. There's a better way to build our community. This is ultimately the lazy and self destructive choice. :francis:

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
We need to stop glorifying drug dealers whose reigns are always short and never as profitable as their non black counterparts. Whites, hispanics and even Asians are moving work and not facing nearly the same repercussions. There's a better way to build our community. This is ultimately the lazy and self destructive choice. :francis:

Hustling will always be here. Weatherby dealing dope pimping whores, running gambling establishments, boosting running con games and scam or whatever.

Hustling has been with us since slavery ended and as long as we are on the margins of society hustlers will have treasure place in black society.

I'm sorry if this offends you. But my best advice is to learn from it what you can and keep an objective mind.

Last edited:
Daps
Hustling will always be here. Weatherby dealing dope pimping horse running gambling establishments boosting running con games and scam or whatever.

Hustling has been with us since slavery ended and as long as we are on the margins of society hustlers will have treasure place in black society.

I'm sorry if this offends you. But my best advice is to learn from it what you can and keep an objective mind.

Despite the fact we know the game is rigged and dealing even a small amount will see us sent away for a long stretch, you still think hustling has a treasured place in black society? The drug laws decimated our community. I'm not blaming the dealers, but they clearly were used by the government and their actions have resulted in our stagnation as a people.