Jupiter is demonic brehs

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Colonize a planet that's 900 degrees brehs
he might actually have apoint

Despite the harsh conditions on the surface, the atmospheric pressure and temperature at about 50 km to 65 km above the surface of the planet is nearly the same as that of the Earth, making its upper atmosphere the most Earth-like area in the Solar System, even more so than the surface of Mars. Due to the similarity in pressure and temperature and the fact that breathable air (21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen) is a lifting gas on Venus in the same way that helium is a lifting gas on Earth, the upper atmosphere has been proposed as a location for both exploration and colonization.[9]

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Fast and The Furious: Finale

"A long time between stops".

"A long time for something to go wrong".

Bo7i2Z8.png

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Despite the harsh conditions on the surface, the atmospheric pressure and temperature at about 50 km to 65 km above the surface of the planet is nearly the same as that of the Earth, making its upper atmosphere the most Earth-like area in the Solar System, even more so than the surface of Mars. Due to the similarity in pressure and temperature and the fact that breathable air (21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen) is a lifting gas on Venus in the same way that helium is a lifting gas on Earth, the upper atmosphere has been proposed as a location for both exploration and colonization.[9]

RIP in advance to the dumb asses that go there first and catch the fukk on fire. nikkas gon be on the wall of one of them monuments in DC that be having all the fallen soldiers trying to pull up on Venus.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

Imagine if we used Venus as a penal colony

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I booked a trip breh, what them hoes lookin like. I need me a thick purplebone with 3 or more titties.:takedat:

They are mostly on Neptune. just green and blues on Jupiter. And them intergalactic bytches are the most stuck up nose in the air hoes I’ve ever encountered. fukk em :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: