Just Because You're in the Green DOESN'T Mean You're a Good Poster

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I've heard people insult others here in different posts about being in the green, as if this is indicative of that person's comment quality. This couldn't be further from the truth. I've noticed that a lot of people in green often have the most non-threatening, generic comments ever. Seldom do these posters ever make comments that go against the grain, or show some type of independence as far as thought goes. People like @agnosticlady (who pretend to be female over the internet when theyre really male) who say the same shyt that everybody else is saying (often times word for word) stay in green. These are the types to never have anything interesting to say. I've noticed that people in red often have really interesting comments, but its because of the groupthink mentality that runs rampant here, at the coli, that these groups of people stay in the red.

TL;DR: Just because you're in green doesn't mean you're a quality poster. It just means you're a go-with-the-flow boring yawn of a human being who lives to never ruffle any feathers. Congrats.....

Last edited:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
People like @agnosticlady (who pretend to be female over the internet when theyre really male)
YX6ZTJ2.gif

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I been plotting on yall negreps. If it was up to me thecoli would have a whole system of oppression for yall. :mjlol:

"Sorry! Your rep isn't high enough to view this forum please sign in to the Negrep section."

"Sorry! you can't tag a green rep poster until you get out of the red."

I been here a while and thecoli got some real people on here they neg you for good reason. You have to be on some bull to get -200 into the red.