Just Bought A Box Of Dominos Pizza And This Shyt Is Garbage

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I have never eaten dominos pizza this bad. The cheese doesn't even look right and I couldn't even get to the third slice without feeling like throwing up.

Should I go back and tell them to make me another one? shyt cost me almost $9.

I'm seriously thinking of calling them and getting this replaced with thin crust because it's just disgusting and I can't eat anymore.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:umad:
if you aint eating from your local ma and pop shop you doin it wrong:umad:
dominoes:scust:
I do but that shyts like 2 dollars a slice, when I can get an entire large box for 8.55. About to call Dominos.. fukk this shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do but that shyts like 2 dollars a slice, when I can get an entire large box for 8.55. About to call Dominos.. fukk this shyt.
theyll give you another one :yeshrug: theyd much rather throw together another pizza than deal with the headache

just be like yo, i buy all the time but i wasnt really feeling this one. and they prolly wont spit in it :skip:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
theyll give you another one :yeshrug: theyd much rather throw together another pizza than deal with the headache

just be like yo, i buy all the time but i wasnt really feeling this one. and they prolly wont spit in it :skip:
bruh dude was trying to make me pay for another one. About to go back and show them this shyt they made. Cheese looks all weird when I take a slice out and it's just disgusting.