...Just bought some Netflix stock. Free daps and reps!

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:blessed: Still a ton to learn about investing but getting started and being active on this feels fukking great brehs. I put down 1k because that shyt was just sitting in my savings collecting 1% and doing nothing. I need to be more active and I'm trying to learn all this shyt as soon as possible. Netflix has dropped this week and I feel it will eventually boom to amazon/appl levels one day but I'm not sure how long I will hold on to it but I know it will go up. Bought it at "market price". Still trying to learn this stop limit, stop, etc stuff but yeaahhhh :blessed:

Daps
:blessed: Still a ton to learn about investing but getting started and being active on this feels fukking great brehs. I put down 1k because that shyt was just sitting in my savings collecting 1% and doing nothing. I need to be more active and I'm trying to learn all this shyt as soon as possible. Netflix has dropped this week and I feel it will eventually boom to amazon/appl levels one day but I'm not sure how long I will hold on to it but I know it will go up. Bought it at "market price". Still trying to learn this stop limit, stop, etc stuff but yeaahhhh :blessed:

View media item 8635
:lupe: Interesting choice. Outside of the Disney deal, was there anything else prompting you to buy this one?

ETA: Stupid website, let me fix it. It shows up on my end. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
View media item 8635
:lupe: Interesting choice. Outside of the Disney deal, was there anything else prompting you to buy this one?

ETA: Stupid website, let me fix it. It shows up on my end. :stopitslime:
The disney deal is icing on the cake for me. I've been following along netflix ever since that 2010-2011 scare when they decided to split the business in 2 with flixster or whatever. I just know how big it has come thus far and its only getting bigger. Got some advice from some guy who said "invest with your passions". Well, I love netflix and I wanted to own a part of them as well :manny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I work at an investment firm, I understand the joys breh

Good luck breh
:salute:

You ain't gonna give out no stock tips or nothing? :dame:

Not like you gonna end up like Bernie Madoff or nothing like that. :troll:

I purchased some Netflix stock once. Before the split. And now it says I've lost 80k. :pacspit: that stock trader game. :mjcry:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
If u just getting started look at mutual funds. Do u have retirement? What are your fees, your expense ratio?

Everybody wanna get money quick but for every boom like Amazon/Walmart there's thousands of losses.

Most beginners do a Roth IRA that they can choose how the money is allocated. If you're young look at growth mutual funds that show a record of outperforming the index, or s&p 500. Even the s&p 500 has averaged about 10% annually over the last few decades.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Best of luck with this endeavour man

Also, can I chill at yours tonight?

:lolbron:

:whoa: