Just copped an MPC Live 2

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Any good youtube channels/videos in particular or personal tips ya have to get the hang of it?

Any resources in general would be appreciated as well. I have a bunch of sounds I have at least from years ago when I messed around with fl studio.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Nice pick-up!

I copped it a couple years ago, and was coming off using the MPC Studio mostly at the time. The Live 2 is just so next level compared to the other MPC's I've had. The only thing that gets annoying is the software updates on the unit itself. They get a little glitchy at times, but if you're cooking up directly in the MPC software on your computer, the workflow is mad seamless.

It's easy to work with, if you've had previous MPC's, but if not, there's mad videos on YT that walk you through the process.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Just copped an MPC live 2"

I'm debating between buying a MPC Live 2 or the MPC 37 Key.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Spent the last week getting the hang of it a little. Still need to get the time stretching process and all that entails changing tempo/pitch and syncing to the bpm down. Trying to get used to the song mode as well. Still have stuff to explore and understand like the program edit (even little things like the Para EQ since I'm so used to FL studio and for now I'm doing everything in the machine).