Just Discovering Slum Village And Jay Dee

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lowkey kinda jealous that you're just now getting into this.

I wish I could hear Dilla's catalog for the first time again. :ohlawd:
I remember listening to sample of champion sound at the CD warehouse back in 04-05 and I couldn't get into it at all. And I used to listen to def jux religiously. I'm probably going to be blown away to catch up with everything :mjlol:,

NVious

Only Built 4 Cuban Minx
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Grand Rapids, Michigan
I remember listening to sample of champion sound at the CD warehouse back in 04-05 and I couldn't get into it at all. And I used to listen to def jux religiously. I'm probably going to be blown away to catch up with everything :mjlol:,

It happens breh. Sometimes we need to experience things later in life to fully appreciate them.

I was geekin the first time I heard Champion Sound though haha. Album is fire, start to finish. Two titans at their finest. :blessed:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
It happens breh. Sometimes we need to experience things later in life to fully appreciate them.

I was geekin the first time I heard Champion Sound though haha. Album is fire, start to finish. Two titans at their finest. :blessed:

same
I felt Champion Sound was amazing first listen.
It holds a forever spot in my playlist...

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Yezzir, same here. I remember copping the CD back in the day and going apeshyt. Hasn't left my playlist since.

I even used to have The Official as my ringtone for a minute.:obama:

Repped!!
I've had numerous Dilla joints as ring tones throughout the years best believe The Official had a run...