GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
ccloud
channel pear
decado documentaries
pro sport
uk turk playlists

just google all of these terms with the word kodi after them. you will be set. ccloud is pure piff.. so much live tv content.

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
Get the Pulse build or Spinz and you should have everything you need.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
While we are on the topic, why can't i get my p2p to work? It's killing me on sportsdevil

mmmiLs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Why no one talks about spmc? Get u the ares wizard for kodi or wookie wizard for smpc.. and check out the builds in there premade and constantly updated

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I found myself add new kodi links almost weekly....they would play...then stop....and then the buffering was a joke...this is mostly for Live TV...

if you are getting Kodi for live tv...don't waste your time....its a constant update thing...not worth the time
You kno what u ain't lying..

Ima be with out cable for another month or two, so I thought coo I'll get the fire stick n be able to watch some shyt...

I went to go watch the finale of better call Saul on ccloud and channel, man that shyt went offline like 8 mins before the show started :martin:

Then I was trying to watch sum NBA play offs b found an HD link, that shyt was HD but had a weird skip jitter to it :martin:

My watching the games in SD so it's better then nothing I guess...

But yeah this is dope for mostly watching movies or already shown tv shows

mmmiLs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
one of the coders from kodi left after all the constant fighting on implementing updates. he mode a fork of kodi with every update he wanted to push in kodi called "spmc".

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You kno what u ain't lying..

Ima be with out cable for another month or two, so I thought coo I'll get the fire stick n be able to watch some shyt...

I went to go watch the finale of better call Saul on ccloud and channel, man that shyt went offline like 8 mins before the show started :martin:

Then I was trying to watch sum NBA play offs b found an HD link, that shyt was HD but had a weird skip jitter to it :martin:

My watching the games in SD so it's better then nothing I guess...

But yeah this is dope for mostly watching movies or already shown tv shows
That's all I use it for.
Gets the job done for me.

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
I got rid of my cable just for the simple fact that I didn't watch it. I did sign up for slingTv just to have ESPN, but watching live sports is terrible on it there is about a 45 second delay.