Just got A Scholarship to study in Spain.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:stylin::stylin:

Just got word back that I will be receive a scholarship to study abroad in Spain for a month this summer:banderas:. Hoping this will help me get into my the school of my dreams, plus I'm trying to be fluent. I'll probably post updates on my travels while I'm out there. Ima probably shoot a music video out there, :whoa: I've never made any music before or even recorded anything yet, but why the hell not :ld:many nikkas cant say they shot a bootleg video in Spain, just some shyt the laugh at. idk, my families root come from cabrini green, so I fell blessed that my moms got out of Chicago when I was little and I have this opportunity.

Bad news, it only covers like 40% of the trip, so I have to sell all my shyt to get the rest of the money, but ima still do it big :win:. I haven't asked anybody I know for help because, I can't :sadcam: plus we're all broke. :mjlol:
Ima drop this link here if nikkas want to help out, so I can return home with some items.
School trip, Send David to Spain by David Hodges - GoFundMe
I dont expect much, if any, donations, but there is no harm in trying, y'all the only nikkas I feel I can ask :wow:
I know this isnt a life or death thing, any help is appreciated tho. Plus its chump change to my coli nikkas with Certs :myman:
I don't even know if this is allowed, I got verification if a mod wants to see tho

Anyway #nikkawemadeit been tryna get this scholarship for two years, finally raised my GPA to 3.6...Can't explain how I feel right now :whew::banderas:

Last edited:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Felicidades..... Desafortunadamente no tengo ningún dinero para ofrecerle. Siento por eso. Ojalá tenga la oportunidad de visitar y se goce mientras esté allá sin ningunos problemas.

Your "crash course" in peninsular Spanish.

Last edited:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Felicidades..... Desafortunadamente no tengo ningún dinero para ofrecerle. Siento por eso. Ojalá tenga la oportunidad de visitar y se goce mientras esté allá sin ningunos problemas.

Your "crash course" in peninsular Spanish.
Haha thanks bro, I see your use of the subjunctive...I understood everything, but the se goce (I looked it up tho)
Pero yo pienso que tu necesite un Que entre ojala y tenga. Not sure how spain Spanish goes tho.

Thanks tho bro
Aint a big baller but happy to contribute what I can to a fellow young brother pursuing his dreams :myman:
Thanks so much bro, thats a large chunk of money, I really appreciate it.:salute:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Haha thanks bro, I see your use of the subjunctive...I understood everything, but the se goce (I looked it up tho)
Pero yo pienso que tu necesite un Que entre ojala y tenga. Not sure how spain Spanish goes tho.

Thanks tho bro

Thanks so much bro, thats a large chunk of money, I really appreciate it.:salute:

he needs a lot mas que eso , gave you a crash course in sounding like a gringo in Spanish, congrats on your scholarship, smash some Spaniard hoes for the coli brehs

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

Thanks tho bro

Ya sé eso, manito.... Estaba poco perezoso..... Un poco mas consejo.... Siendo un negro que quiere aprender español se encontrará a las personas que le estarán grosero por causa Ud. es negro. ¡No les haga caso! midwesthiphop es trol y estoy harto con la vaina(palabra domincana)que hace como hacen todos los racistas hacia la gente de color. Necesito que coma una bolsa de pollas..... Ignóralo.....

Last edited:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
he needs a lot mas que eso , gave you a crash course in sounding like a gringo in Spanish, congrats on your scholarship, smash some Spaniard hoes for the coli brehs
Lol, man idk whats right or wrong, but ima try my best :ahh:
Ya sé eso, manito.... Estaba poco perezoso..... Un poco mas consejo.... Siendo un negro que quiere aprender español se encontrará a las personas que le estarán grosero por causa Ud. es negro. ¡No les haga caso! midwesthiphop es trol y estoy harto con la vaina(palabra domincana)que hace como hacen todos los racistas hacia la gente de color. Necesito que coma una bolsa de pollas..... Ignóralo.....

I didn't understand everything, my Spanish is still in the beginning stage..are you in Spain now?
:shaq:good luck with finding time to study when there's fine ass mamis everywhere
weed is only a few euros for a gram too.. :blessed:

I dont smoke, but ill find time, I really really want to learn as much as I can on this trip, but Im sure I can find some fine mujeres to help an American learn the language..Excuse me miss, yo quiero follar tu boca y garganta :shaq:, OMG that means what? my friend told me something else :lolbron:unless of course that turns you on :smugfavre:

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Lol, man idk whats right or wrong, but ima try my best :ahh:

I didn't understand everything, my Spanish is still in the beginning stage..are you in Spain now?

I dont smoke, but ill find time, I really really want to learn as much as I can on this trip, but Im sure I can find some fine mujeres to help an American learn the language..Excuse me miss, yo quiero follar tu boca y garganta :shaq:, OMG that means what? my friend told me something else :lolbron:unless of course that turns you on :smugfavre:

Oh, my bad..... I'm not in Spain, nor have I ever been to a Spanish-speaking country(unless you consider the US one.... Lol). I basically leaned Spanish on my own. I used the internet, bought books and took classes when I was in school. The books and internet made me more proficient than any class could, that said, the last and only classes I took were in middle school(or junior high as we use to call it).

:dead: @ Yo quiero follar tu boca y garganta.....

I need someone that is proficient or even fluent to help me refine my Spanish. I have yet to find someone that is willing to help me.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Oh, my bad..... I'm not in Spain, nor have I ever been to a Spanish-speaking country(unless you consider the US one.... Lol). I basically leaned Spanish on my own. I used the internet, bought books and took classes when I was in school. The books and internet made me more proficient than any class could, that said, the last and only classes I took were in middle school(or junior high as we use to call it).

:dead: @ Yo quiero follar tu boca y garganta.....

I need someone that is proficient or even fluent to help me refine my Spanish. I have yet to find someone that is willing to help me.
You need more Hispanic friends. Where do you live? I practice with friends all the time and my girlfriend is Panamanian. Trust me once you get those conversations going you will mess up but slowly build confidence. Also be mindful of ethnicity when you talk because some innocent words and phrases can be disrespectful varying form country to country. I'm still learning and im sure you know more vocab than me. These reflexive verbs and phrases are driving me crazy right now :noah: