Just got back and conquered Disney World, Seaworld and Busch Gardens (Orlando). Ask me anything.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You fukked up by not going to MIA..

Did you go to Epcot or whatever the fukk it's called?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Supporting Sea World where cacs torture animals in order to make them earn their next meals :scust:
well, every once in a while a killer whale takes one of their own so its a fair trade.

You fukked up by not going to MIA..

Did you go to Epcot or whatever the fukk it's called?
i know. i didnt go broke, but i didnt have enough pocket money that i wanted to spend there. mainly because i spent a lot at the outlets. came to orlando with a 1 check in and a carry on. left with the same luggage plus 3 additional check luggages full of goodies.

oh and epcot is the shyt! by far my favorite disney world park
conquered ??????
had a plan on what i wanted to do. did it and then some

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
well, every once in a while a killer whale takes one of their own so its a fair trade.

i know. i didnt go broke, but i didnt have enough pocket money that i wanted to spend there. mainly because i spent a lot at the outlets. came to orlando with a 1 check in and a carry on. left with the same luggage plus 3 additional check luggages full of goodies.

:wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Yeah i just came from epcot about a momth ago

Orlando cool. Tampa like an hour away. Had fun in both

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
First time going? I can see why you went broke if you were there for two and a half weeks. Why were you there for so long anyways?

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Yeah i just came from epcot about a momth ago

Orlando cool. Tampa like an hour away. Had fun in both
not for me :youngsabo:

i didnt rent a yukon denali only for its room and capacity. i made use of them 8 pistons and horsepower going 100+ on them freeways.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
First time going? I can see why you went broke if you were there for two and a half weeks. Why were you there for so long anyways?
i treated my mom, sisters and their families. it was my way of telling them i love them since they raised me to be the man i am.

when you went to sea world did you see my breh young Tilikum the Rebel :prayyy:

or has he finally broken free and escaped:mjcryhandd:
unfortunately, he wasnt there - i think he passed on. i went to the show in hopes of some fukkery - sadly, there was none :lolbron:. they dont even swim with the orcas anymore since tilikum done change the game. they said they are stopping the killer whale shows by the end of 2018.

i can see why the orcas go postal. thats a small ass swimming area for such massive creatures.

seaworld was my favorite park of them all (went twice). didnt go to universal, still have my 2 day park 2 park tickets in which we will use when we come back december 2018.