Just got caught giving head to my man by some of his work colleagues..

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Lipstick Alley

In the latest from LSA #ThotTales ... some chick got busted singing on the mike at her man's job....:stopitslime:

Normally our non residential encounters are done out of sight, apart from the odd sessions in the car, hotel, office etc.... If people are around then we'd either see them or hear them coming or its discreet touching. Well we try to anyway.

So today, I was feeling really horny and called and said I wanted to stop by. He said it was cool. He was working in one of the offices alone. But said he had an important meeting in the building later.

I said cool. I get some and he'd go to the meeting feeling good.

As soon as I got there I told him to lean on the wall because I like that position, and I was getting into it while playing with myself and looking up at him while he made the faces that I love...

The door knocks and in walk five people.

I had his dack in my mouth goddamnnit. I looked over at them with the damn thing poking out my cheek. Why the fk they just walk in without his permission though? Why didn't he just lock the door?! Why didn't I lock the door? Why couldn't I have arrived 15 minutes earlier? What if we were fkn??

I had so many questions running through my head.

They backed out the room while apologising but they saw everything. One titty half popped out too.

I stayed in the office for a while because I didn't want to run into them but I've also not spoken to him yet, and that's not like him. Stuff like this doesn't seem to bother him but some of the group were higher ups ffs!!! And it was meant to be an important meeting.

I'm so nervous right now waiting for him to come home, I wanna have a drink to calm my nerves. Plus I need to accompany him to a work function in a few weeks but after today I don't want to go anymore.

I wonder which Coli member's girl this is?:shaq:

:lolbron:

Last edited:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Someone mentioned he could lose his job....

Her response....

Omggggg. I didn't even think about that.
I'm thinking he should be OK though because it was extra contractual work that's independent from what he does normally. He works for himself as a separate entity from them.
But they may talk to others though right ? And if they do Isn't that some confidentiality breach ... Am I reaching?
Lordt why'd I have to be so horny.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it probably earned him some more respect. hes gonna fukk around and get promoted

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I had his dack in my mouth goddamnnit. I looked over at them with the damn thing poking out my cheek. Why the fk they just walk in without his permission though? Why didn't he just lock the door?! Why didn't I lock the door? Why couldn't I have arrived 15 minutes earlier? What if we were fkn??

I had so many questions running through my head.

They backed out the room while apologising but they saw everything. One titty half popped out too.

:laff: :deadmanny: