Just got my first iPhone(Iphone 12), was this a good buy in 2024?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I know u joking but this so a common mistake ppl make w/ the whole phone war. People are comparing the iPhone to the run of the mill Androids, not their flagship model(not saying YOU personally but in general). They run the same price as an iPhone and have better features. Its like comparing Adidas to Team Jordan.
I've legit heard girls (rachets) say that they assume brehs is broke if they rock with a non apple phone.

I understand the specs are better, but phones are as much a fashion statement as anything, Explaining to people why your sketchers is technically superior to some gucci slides might be correct, but for the most part people don't care.

Mrhateeverything

F America
Daps
Battery life is pretty poor . I bought a 12 pro in December and I couldn’t take the poor battery life .
Returned it and bought a brand new 13 . Battery life is much better by I’m not happy with it . He had trouble with it freezing up and slowing my down from time to time .

While my s21 plus never freezes up doing the same task

hopefully its goods for what you need it for

Mrhateeverything

F America
Daps
Battery life is pretty poor . I bought a 12 pro in December and I couldn’t take the poor battery life .
Returned it and bought a brand new 13 . Battery life is much better by I’m not happy with it . Ive had trouble with it freezing up and slowing my down from time to time .

While my s21 plus never freezes up doing the same task

hopefully its goods what you need it for

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Anything’s better than an Android :scusthov:

Even an old ass iPhone. You’re leaving poverty in the past. Welcome to Apple gang :blessed:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Nope

Now this:

DSC05053_processed.JPG

is a good buy :wow:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Well, I've never owned an iPhone.

Always been an Android user.

I think you missed out on a great phone with the Moto Razor 2023 since it has great specs and design however at the same time you might've saved some money and stress. The Razor I've heard a lot of stories about the screen cracking within days of purchase due to its flipping design meaning the phone isn't very durable and Motorola isn't covering screen cracks with that model.

I own the Moto G Stylus 5G 2023. It's a great phone and I've had it since December. You've made the mistake like most people who buy an old iPhone and hope that it gets up-to-date updates, most people think the 12 is a bad phone overall. You should've checked out other Moto phones like the Moto G 5G 2023, Moto G edge+, or the Stylus models which would've been better imo.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
did the same deal but came out to $175 you only need one month of service and it unlocks in 6 months by itself lol