Just Had a Family Reunion Free Daps+Reps (Love Your Fam Brehs)

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Props to the fam bruh help a bretha out lol

giphy.gif

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Shhhhhhhhttttttttttt lets add to this a bit.

Where your families from?

What kind of nationalities/heritages you got?

What family member has meant the most to you?

For me, I'm Jamaican on my mom's side but it was papa's side today. Fam visited from Brooklyn, they're always taken aback but enjoy the different scenery upstate. I was mad happy to see everyone but I for damn sure was missing my Grandpa. He's getting way up there and couldn't make the trip. :to:

Prynce

Daps
Where your families from?
My mom's family is from Georgia (where I live) but I have maternal family in Michigan, Texas, New York and Chicago
My Dad's family is from Somalia and his family is all over he globe with the majority in Toronto and Minnesota
What kind of nationalities/heritages you got?
My Mom is Black american
My Dad is Somali
What family member has meant the most to you?
My mama :mjcry:

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
haven't even been around my family in years for real got a reunion set up for next year gonna make it my priority to go and catch up on a lot of missed years and even make sure that the years don't be so far in-between again

:salute:hope you didn't meet any on them cousins you didn't know about that looked :whew: that shyt always blows it a lil..but always turn out to be cool as fukk

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
My mom's family is from Georgia (where I live) but I have maternal family in Michigan, Texas, New York and Chicago
My Dad's family is from Somalia and his family is all over he globe with the majority in Toronto and Minnesota

My Mom is Black american

Werd, My mom's side of the family is scattered all over the east coast.

And I be telling people what I am and I just say my dad's (black) American and they always hit me with the :dahell: like that's impossible lol