Just how anticlimactic is this year's NBA FInals gonna be?

Are you gonna bother to watch the NBA FInals

• I'll just watch highlights. If East wins, I'll turn gay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I thought that the Warriors have already won the championship:lupe:
Anyway, if its any team besides CLE in the finals, yeah the East team gets swept; despite all the fukkery going on, I think that Cleveland can pull it off this time esp against the Spurs.
The Clippers and OKC are going to have a lot of say and i wouldnt be surprised if they pull off the second round upsets. Dallas might have something to say in their 1st round matchup. fukk it, too many possibilities - the playoffs are were the season really starts and there is a team that owes the league a few injuries after their run last season:sas2:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Gonna be embarrassing for the East team like the 2014 Finals.

Dubs in 4 over whoever the fukk comes out of the East

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no real reason to think the Spurs are just going to wipe the floor with the Cavaliers. The Warriors have given people reason to think they could run over anyone (even though I personally don't think they will) but the Spurs haven't, at least in regards to a matchup with Cleveland. That's assuming the Heat doesn't come out of the East.

And the Warriors aren't going to be walking over the Cavaliers either. Y'all running with these ESPN notions but we all know we're about to get a turnt up LeBron in these playoffs.