Just left court. First offer 10 years, do 5.. UPDATE: Dismissed.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
They tried to send you to jail based on the testimony of a mentally ill homeless person with zero evidence except your car was leaving the general vicinity of the area? What the fukk is going on? We've got police officers on camera killing people and not even being indicted. How were you even indicted?
:mjpls:You know how

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Congrats, I'm glad you didn't take that plea

But take them to court now for putting you through this and spending your money

I know mentally this shyt fukked you up and I bet you had nightmares and couldn't sleep

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I was able to eat a big meal for the first time in nearly 2 years. All of it, even the bread. :mjcry:

It's like the ibs symptoms I was having disappeared immediately. I'm hungry n' a muhfukka... :russ:
happy for you man. those fakkits try to railroad as many people as they can wit BS arrests and charges just to fill the prisons up.
like other people have said. see if you can get some bread for your pain and suffering.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Case dismissed. :mjcry:

All the facts came out today. I denied the plea.

Found out that the alleged victim I.D someone else in a line up with 75% certainty, has a drug problem, and was acting unstable during the interview.

The prosecutor admitted that the alleged victim was not credible and the weapon found did not match.

The judge simply said "you're free to go". I didn't have to say a word. :blessed:

All praise to my Lord, Jesus Christ. :lawd:

OP got them freedom papers !! :blessed::gladbron::salute: