Daps
As the title says.

Most of these women are of South Sudanese descent. Yet they act and sound like your typical blavity, shea butter, black western feminazi. Oh and a couple of them look like they hit the wall.

Get your passports, my western brethren.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nothing says "I'ma bytch made white fakkit" like seeing a video of 6 women and acting as if they represent over 100 million others

this is why I call your fakkity ass white OP, cause you generalize like a dog kissing cracker.

"get your passports" :mjlol: so you can get played like a fiddle from a bytch who knows ten words of English too? fukking loser.

Daps
Nothing says "I'ma bytch made white fakkit" like seeing a video of 6 women and acting as if they represent over 100 million others
Nothing says "I'm a pill popping, whiny prick that was touched inappropriately by my father," like you.

this is why I call your fakkity ass white OP, cause you generalize like a dog kissing cracker.
Still popping pills huh? Don't blame me that your father touched you too much.

"get your passports" :mjlol: so you can get played like a fiddle from a bytch who knows ten words of English too? fukking loser.
This right here says all I need to know about you and all the other performative dikkheads and losers like you. Out of touch... except when daddy touches you.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nothing says "I'm a pill popping, whiny prick that was touched inappropriately by my father," like you.

This right here says all I need to know about you and all the other performative dikkheads and losers like you. Out of touch... except when daddy touches you.

:manny:I'm not the one advocating brehs to get passports so they can go overseas to smash teenagers and minors. Not a bytch with a septum ring fault you're that repulsive.

Daps
:manny:I'm not the one advocating brehs to get passports so they can go overseas to smash teenagers and minors. Not a bytch with a septum ring fault you're that repulsive.
That you think that men are getting their passports just to get in with minors shows how stupid you are and how far your mind is in the gutter. Most men aren't your degenerate father that did the bad touch to you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have been g.m.o'd to be a cancer by white supremacy. I dont know to say if we are still under the Europeans control. Or a creation that has gotten out of his control. Things go in cycles,so maybe its actually the reverse of the tale of Yacub. Its our gift and our curse if you understand the science of the black body. We can be tools for astronomical good or astronomical destruction:respect:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal

:deadrose:

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That you think that men are getting their passports just to get in with minors shows how stupid you are and how far your mind is in the gutter. Most men aren't your degenerate father that did the bad touch to you.

Here’s the thing half breed

There is mountains of evidence of men and women who use passports and their exchange rates to trick off on young and underage people in foreign countries

Can you point to the evidence where you believe my father sexually abused me, white boy? Any evidence at all?

Daps
Here’s the thing half breed
Which is it, moron? Am I a half breed? A white guy? Or a c00n (which would mean I'm black)?

There is mountains of evidence of men and women who use passports and their exchange rates to trick off on young and underage people in foreign countries
And? There's plenty of evidence of men finding love with women overseas.

Can you point to the evidence where you believe my father sexually abused me, white boy? Any evidence at all?
Those pills you're popping are making you cranky. Go to bed... Watch out for your father.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Which is it, moron? Am I a half breed? A white guy? Or a c00n (which would mean I'm black)?

And? There's plenty of evidence of men finding love with women overseas.

Those pills you're popping are making you cranky. Go to bed... Watch out for your father.

And you’ll never be one of them

Daps
And you’ll never be one of them
dwayne-johnson-young-dwayne.gif