Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I was like ‘64 pages for this old thread.. wait, what breh.. bussy!?”
:merchant:

What page does op...

never mind I want to read all the fukkery
:pachaha:

It's worth it. It's like a great novel. We can tell you a summary, but it's better if you experience it yourself.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
FearlessAchingAmazontreeboa-size_restricted.gif

@DeeezNuts
@Travelnomad
@JadeB

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was like ‘64 pages for this old thread.. wait, what breh.. bussy!?”
:merchant:

What page does op...

never mind I want to read all the fukkery
:pachaha:
If anything - start at page 19 of the 64 page count . @Nobu has blessed us with his presence - you have to see his posts :dead: Nobu needs a media/comedic talent deal after that. Lot of talent on here that I’ve seen past few days along @FruitOfTheVale ‘s music over in The Booth. They got the factor. Good to see talented dudes do their thing to balance out the fukkery at times.
:scust:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
OP you been a good contributor to the Rate This City Series so I’m not going to be too harsh towards you but why on earth would you do this to yourself? :snoop:

Seriously wtf were you thinking? And then you got nikkas on here flying out to another country to fukk the same trans and then have the nerve to brag about it. :snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OP you been a good contributor to the Rate This City Series so I’m not going to be too harsh towards you but why on earth would you do this to yourself? :snoop:

Seriously wtf were you thinking? And then you got nikkas on here flying out to another country to fukk the same trans and then have the nerve to brag about it. :snoop:
@JadeB is not good. He tried to come at me reckless last year for no reason off some petty bullshyt. I didn’t even know who the fuk he was. Fuk him, he gets what he deserves. What man names himself, JadeB with that avi. This is karma with his non self aware faq pandering. Been called on him out with his frauding. His dumbass put his business out there - it’s a 4 for 4 special. Took himself out and caught all these DLs lacking. Self ether on a 1000. I’m here for this fail.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
@JadeB is not good. He tried to come at me reckless last year for no reason off some petty bullshyt. I didn’t even know who the fuk he was. Fuk him, he gets what he deserves. What man names himself, JadeB with that avi. This is karma with his non self aware faq pandering. Been called on him out with his frauding. His dumbass put his business out there - it’s a 4 for 4 special. Took himself out and caught all these DLs lacking. Self ether on a 1000. I’m here for this fail.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I didn’t know about that. I wonder if he have a habit of going after other female members like that as well.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn’t know about that. Does he have a habit of going after any other females like that as well?
Doesn’t matter - he’s done. Dead issue. I don’t respect people who bandwagon for clout and don’t stand for anything, I’m sure that I’m not the only one he tried it with. Look at this thread - he doesn’t even respect himself.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
it’s also hilarious how this forum is littered with simps, tricks and johns...guess that’s how a lot of y’all “eat”, huh? how 2 nikkas on here smashed the same bussy...what are the odds :picard:

john pandemic in TLR... :picard:

get in the gym, get a career and get ya standards up, b. :picard:

Ol three passports yet still tricking off foreign bussy ass nikkas...:picard: