Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dead:

That gif got me.

Quick derail. On another note I want to Publicly (since I said the shyt in public) apologize to you about all the wrong/disrespectful things I've said to you on here. I got in my feelings over the tone/content of some of your posts to me. Instead of ignoring it and KIM or reaching out in a PM, I ran with unverified rumors/attacks in a childish attempt to "get you back" . It was childish, wrong and disrespectful. I apologize.

Okay back to the thread fukkery. :ahh:
Thank you. Same here - I apologize for anything offensive or derogatory as a result of me being in my feelings as well. No problem - you’re good! :hug:That was big of you to say publicly and I respect, appreciate that! It’s mutual. The past is the past - enough going on as it is these times.

I can’t stand these fukkin tranny lurkers and these down low fuks that keep engaging them and encouraging this deviant shyt though. I have no respect or give zero fuks for them or their kind. Don’t let up- they end up snitching on themselves anyway, off brand undercover lying m’fers. Bury them.
:scust:

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Whole lotta work for a fat tranny scammer :dahell:

I think you trying to be part of that bussy tribe like them passport nikkaz :pachaha:
To add fuel to the fire, @Mr. Leonidas said that he has a girlfriend that he’s with, he said that he edited the image so that his girl won’t trace it meanwhile he thinks it’s perfectly normal to have a girl while being in a trans chase e-investigating and writing biographies, conducting interrogatories like a trial investigator about shemen keyosha (or whatever term he used) research finding over the internet . Like that’s not 10x worse.
:skip: