Just saw the famous “The Wire” gif

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
The :ohhh: nikka is literally the whole reason I decided to watch this show. Now that I think about it he look a little bit like rigby off the regular show

anyway the whole set up had me geeked! then all of a sudden the camera angle change and he :ohhh:

anyway, this show is gas frfr, QUALITY television. but this nikka omar walking down the street with a fukking trenchcoat on whistling :mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The :ohhh: nikka is literally the whole reason I decided to watch this show. Now that I think about it he look a little bit like rigby off the regular show

anyway the whole set up had me geeked! then all of a sudden the camera angle change and he :ohhh:

anyway, this show is gas frfr, QUALITY television. but this nikka omar walking down the street with a fukking trenchcoat on whistling :mjlol:

You gotta be 18-20 tops :mjlol:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
full

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

If the gif was the reason you started watching the wire

There is scientifically speaking only a 1% chance you’re actually Black

Come on. Using the “nikka” in your post won’t fool us white boy, and we already know A$AP Rocky cacs use flacco.. come on.

You ain’t Black
:ohhh: