Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
It was a misdemeanor assault, I bytchslapped a cac in a bar and he pressed charges:scust::dame:

No one gave me any issues, then again me and some random cac were the swolest cats in the pod:manny: I spent my time working out, reading and sleeping. And no, I didnt take anyones bait :ufdup:

I just knocked a cac out a few weeks ago .. police said it was “mutual combat” and no charges were pressed . Cac woke up in the hospital tho’ :manny:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was a misdemeanor assault, I bytchslapped a cac in a bar and he pressed charges:scust::dame:

No one gave me any issues, then again me and some random cac were the swolest cats in the pod:manny: I spent my time working out, reading and sleeping. And no, I didnt take anyones bait :ufdup:
How u go to jail for slapping a mf that’s wild. None of my business just caught me off guard

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame::dame:

There was even a tranny. It was braiding white boys hair and stayed surrounded by other men:scust::dame::dame::dame::dame:dame::dame::dame::dame:dame::dame::dame::dame:dame::dame::dame::dame:dame::dame::dame::dame:dame::dame::dame::dame:dame::dame::dame::dame:

A couple cats got removed for covid too :merchant:

Glad to be home tho :blessed:

oz-lulu.gif

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

Why did you stay long enough for the police to catch you