Just wanted to say something about racist troll @Truth Hurts

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recently he's gone off the deep end, showing his true colors with the racist trolling and shyt...
4TLYxX7.png

But this motherfukker has been posting since March of 2014. Damn near two years of flying under the radar...a storm front troll right under our noses

His older posts are pretty innocuous, but one thing I did notice is that even then, he was always talking shyt about "militants"

I'm thinking, from now on, anybody who is casually throwing around the word "militant" to describe Coli posters is suspect. :francis::sas2:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Y'all need to stop confusing the Internet (keyboard warriors /cowards heaven as real life).

Get out of your feelings every time you hear something racist online. They have ignore list and a log off button just for people who can't deal with trolls online

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
I'm guess you are sad every time you leave the house. If your in real life is non racial. I don't know why you get online or watch tv. You would be much more happy
I encourage people not to watch TV.
I don't know of anyone who can just stay at home all day every day for their whole life.
There are good people who are not racist (strong Muslims).