DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As best I can tell a producer named Cam produced 3 joints on Acid Rap, and is credited as "Cam for J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League". So he was likely working under/for them on a production deal. Chance is saying he paid the person who really produced it

For what its worth, Jake One has also said he wasn't paid for his contribution on Acid Rap, but also sounds like he wasn't expecting to be.

momma

All Star
Daps
What song did they do together?

DE0SlGwVoAEHgVF.jpg:large

According to Chance, since Cam Obi is signed to them and he is the one who actually made the beats, he only paid him and not JL.

If JL got finessed out of their money that's on them, since they would have structured any "deal" and made sure they got paid. But then again its not really scrupulous to just pay who you think should be paid and not the appropriate people. JL also claims Chance didn't have permission to release the songs in the first place. If this has been an issue since 2013 though and JL's still not happy, then its safe to say the legalities of the situation are working against them

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
As best I can tell a producer named Cam produced 3 joints on Acid Rap, and is credited as "Cam for J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League". So he was likely working under/for them on a production deal. Chance is saying he paid the person who really produced it

For what its worth, Jake One has also said he wasn't paid for his contribution on Acid Rap, but also sounds like he wasn't expecting to be.
they're saying chance is abusing the free to play model, they aint seeing any royalties or nothing making beats for this nikka and he aint even biggin nikkas up for givin him the beats in the first place, just continuing to act like he's doing everything himself

See a lot of producers bytching and moaning about not getting paid. But you wanna know who not bytching?

full
metro gettin placement with artists who are guaranteed radio spins and a huge "music" push, his royalties/publishing checks are prolly huge

chance isn't that type of artist so the least he could do is pay nikkas right

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
sooo....chance paid the lil nikka who actually produced the actual content (damn I aint man to sound like Curtis lmao) much as I hate chance right now..I have no problem with that..they lil nikka lol

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they're saying chance is abusing the free to play model, they aint seeing any royalties or nothing making beats for this nikka and he aint even biggin nikkas up for givin him the beats in the first place, just continuing to act like he's doing everything himself

metro gettin placement with artists who are guaranteed radio spins and a huge "music" push, his royalties/publishing checks are prolly huge

chance isn't that type of artist so the least he could do is pay nikkas right
He paid Cam tho so why are you still running with this false narrative. Justice League were not being all the way honest about the situation. They signed a guy he did songs he got paid they got cut out the middle. The end.