William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
KMichelle_Changed-579x450.jpg
*This popped up on my Facebook news feed*

K Michelle, the plastic thot/pseudo-musician, took to social media to renounce dating black men to pursue dating white men....and classifies herself as a "mermaid" :mjlol: This bytch went full #newblack retard.

In her words: "I love me a handsome Caucasian man, I’m really not into black men right now. They can date outside their race , so can I!!! Where im from gangstas don’t tweet beef and I actually love the size of my azz. I believe hateful instagram comments are for ugly girls who are losers. I believe I’m not black or white but I’m actually a mermaid. I believe there is no talent required to be in the music industry. I believe the color of my skin shouldn’t determine the genre of my music! I believe it’s ok for me not to give a f**k anymore. I believe I’m supposed to motivate those I can. I believe In the power of a smile."

Add her to Kenya Moore and Azealia Banks to high profile black women who bash black men and seek white men.

Bye, Tyrone! Hello, Todd! K Michelle Commits To The Swirl "I'm Not Really Into Black Men..."

K Michelle Is No More Into Black Men, And She Is A Mermaid

Kmichelle_swears_off.jpg

:sas2:

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I hope she realizes that she'll be nothing more than an ethnic sex fetish for these cacs willing to get her. None of em are gonna take her seriously.

Once they're done fulfilling the fantasy of smashing a black woman like her, they'll resume their actual relationships with Darlene, Hayley, etc.