Albums Kacey Musgraves' Star-Crossed

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I like Star-Crossed, Cherry Blossom, Breadwinner (infectious), Camera Roll- she went pretty simple with the lyrics and stripped down compared to Golden Hour (my intro to her). Gonna play a few more times and add a few to playlists. It's poppy with a guitar, moreso than GH.

Kacey Musgraves is the latest woman shut out by country music - RIAA/Country

All three of Musgraves’ previous albums — “Same Trailer, Different Park,” “Pageant Material,” and “Golden Hour” — were nominated in this category, with the first and third winning it. “Star-Crossed,” however, is being classified as a pop album. The decision was made within the Recording Academy by an anonymous committee consisting of people who work in the country music industry. (The Grammys are, however, allowing the track “Camera Roll” to be considered for Best Country Song.)

Musgraves quickly took to social media, posting photos of herself performing alongside some of the most notable icons of country music, asking those stars rhetorically if they agreed that you can take the “girl out of country but can’t take the country out of the girl.” Her record label — Universal Music Group Nashville, a country music label — sent a letter to the Recording Academy, asking them to please reconsider their categorization of “Star-Crossed.”

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
She performed this at Austin City Limits was a nice treat I still love her