image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
On everything if we had old school pre-Attitude Era Jim Ross and Vince McMahon still at the helm, we already would’ve gotten:

JR (after another blistering anti-McMahon shoot promo): “…now I promised y’all Sasha Banks and Naomi would be here tonight, and I’m a man of my word. So, here they are: former WWE womens champs “The Boss” Sasha Banks, and Naomi!!!”

Followed by this chick coming out in Sasha gear and doing the pose, while they have MJ Jenkins coming out dancing in Naomi gear with longer, dyed hair and glowing lipstick on :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
On everything if we had old school pre-Attitude Era Jim Ross and Vince McMahon still at the helm, we already would’ve gotten:

JR (after another blistering anti-McMahon shoot promo): “…now I promised y’all Sasha Banks and Naomi would be here tonight, and I’m a man of my word. So, here they are: former WWE womens champs “The Boss” Sasha Banks, and Naomi!!!”

Followed by this chick coming out in Sasha gear and doing the pose, while they have MJ Jenkins coming out dancing in Naomi gear with longer, dyed hair and glowing lipstick on :mjlol:
I 1000% believe this :russ:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I swear Kaci was dark brown when she used to be the backstage interviewer in MLW.