Kaleidoscope...Netflix Exclusive...Giancarlo Espositio... Heist Series!!!! / Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My order was

Yellow - 6 weeks before the heist
Green - 7 years before the heist
Orange - 3 weeks before the heist
Violet - 24 years before the heist
Red - the morning after the heist
Blue - 5 days before the heist
Pink - 6 months after the heist
White - The Heist (havent watched the Heist yet. will tonight)

This show is bomb!!!!!

Its hard for me to believe after watching Pink before White that Im going to enjoy the last episode as White. But, I trust the creators

Wait is the order randomized for everyone? I thought people were intentionally watching it out of order

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Wait is the order randomized for everyone? I thought people were intentionally watching it out of order

Its randomized for you..but you still can choose to watch in a order you prefer...

Netflix actually picked a good order for me that wouldve been a tad better. I recommend watching 7 years before the heist before watching 24yrs before the heist which gives a better bang. Netflix had suggested that for me, but I didnt follow it. I see why now tho

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished. It was cool. 7/10. Had potential to be a lot better if they tightened up the writing a bit.

For instance, they didn’t do a clear job of showing how much time these nikkas had during the heist episode. I’m not spoiling anything but it just seemed like they were not in a rush

Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
5/10 no rewatch value

Acting was shyt especially the hot head

Writing seemed rushed, clever ideas but not enough time to polish and execute

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Watching it in order but should have done chronologically… willl come back and read the thread when I’m done but goood so far

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Interesting show. They didn’t go into detail enough for me or even show the actual heist. What happened to the driver?
You missed an episode. Go back and look at the episode list and see if you have one that doesn't have that red line that shows you where you were watching.