Kamala Harris: "Time To Make Weed Legal 'Federally' And Make One Nation Under A Groove"

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't disagree with what she saying there at all but it should have been said and done something about a long fukkin time ago.

What's the GOP stance on this? lol... I know someone gonna come in here and talk those MAGA talking points. :francis:

I doubt anybody come out against this. Its money time. Right now the CACs on the hill are trying to figure out the best way to get in front of all this new weed money before nikkas start taking off with it. You see what the first thing Boehner did when he left Congress.

I tell any nikka who will listen to put money on weed stocks.

America's Cash Crop – October 23, 2018 • 1:00 PM EST – The First Ever National Summit on Marijuana Investing

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Who you "trusting" for 2020 breh.. let's get it all on the table..
Well to be honest..I dont trust ANY of them

Warren lost a lot of my trust with her NA bullshyt BUT

I do like a LOT of her policies she wants to push

If Bernie adopts a more pro black agenda Id vote for him over her

so right now Warren has my vote

FOR NOW

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I doubt anybody come out against this. Its money time. Right now the CACs on the hill are trying to figure out the best way to get in front of all this new weed money before nikkas start taking off with it. You see what the first thing Boehner did when he left Congress.

I tell any nikka who will listen to put money on weed stocks.

America's Cash Crop – October 23, 2018 • 1:00 PM EST – The First Ever National Summit on Marijuana Investing

You been paying attention to where the change has been occurring? There are literally no red states right now where there has been progress made.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
None really. Their whole agenda is basically White Supremacy.

These threads always turn out the same. Kamala or AOC show what policies they would support and even if it's beneficial and something to agree with the same posters say "pander pander pander" and either try to lowkey push GOP agendas or tell everyone they shouldn't vote which is another GOP tactic because the lower the turnout the more likely it is that Trump will be reelected, these people... ain't slick :manny:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You been paying attention to where the change has been occurring? There are literally no red states right now where there has been progress made.
They gone fall in line. In my mind they tryna position themselves to be the first ones to take advantage when shyt gets real. Its too popular of an issue. They just allowed the CDB oil in GA and the stores I've been to are all ran by redneck Trump voters. Even Trump said he was open to it.

Trust me its coming. Its millions to billions of dollars to be made.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Really trying to hone in on the youth and black people vote because the only shyt that is really going to drive us to the polls is being smoking dope legally amirite :troll:

She might as well be a cac

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My top three in the Democratic Primary are Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Andrew Yang.

If the DNC stays out of the picture (which is always something you have to watch for) then Bernie is going to do exceedingly well in the primaries. I think the only Dem who can take him out is if Biden runs.

The thing is.. most of the country agrees with much of Bernie's policies including all the rust belt cacs and suburban cacs who voted for Trump but then quickly realized Trump wasn't gonna do shyt for them :dead:

Bernie has to be clearer on how all this shyt can be paid for without raping everyone in tax hikes. That's going to be his big issue.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
"let the states decide" means yall can do that in the northeast and Cali and in middle America and the south we gonna keep lockin people up :mjpls:
Weed is decriminalized in Alabama and medicinally legal in Georgia, Louisiana, Florida, Oklahoma, West Virginia.

California was medical only up until a couple years ago.

If you get locked up for weed in those states , you’re dumb.