Kamala : The Rise and Fall of The Ugandan Giant

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
It always shocks me to see old wrestlers struggling for money. Especially guys that Main-evented with Hogan in the golden era. So sad when you see ex-legends go from main-eventing huge PPVS to wrestling in their 60s in a school gym in the SAME attire they wrestled in 30 years ago :mjcry: Be a wrestler and blow all your money and take no care of your health brehs.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
It always shocks me to see old wrestlers struggling for money. Especially guys that Main-evented with Hogan in the golden era. So sad when you see ex-legends go from main-eventing huge PPVS to wrestling in their 60s in a school gym in the SAME attire they wrestled in 30 years ago :mjcry: Be a wrestler and blow all your money and take no care of your health brehs.
lol breh wasn't getting paid that much, fam. this don't apply to my main mans kamala

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Its amazing that these old guys who were in places like WWE are absolutely struggling with basic medical health and their peers. Like how much would it take for someone like Vince to put something on this guys medical bills. Or Hogan. This reminds me of the Dr death voice box thing. And Konnan having to have Don Tony(a podcast radio guy) raise money for a kidney transplant. You mean to tell me a guy like Austin or Ross(who worship Steve Williams feet) couldn't buy him a voice box like that?