Kanye 2020 campaign video

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
:gucci:

This is actually interesting. I wonder how many undecided voters will be swayed by this.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
You an Op son! Ain’t nobody falling for your republican collusion shenanigans son!

:camby:
Why is it that every time we see one of our kind make strides the first thing we do is cry and tear down ? I don't know how old you are I assume you're young but What are you doing for the black community ? What are you doing to advance us as a people ? Yet the first thing you do is critique. This that crab mentality, until you shake that shyt we won't get anywhere.

Take care

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Why is it that every time we see one of our kind make strides the first thing we do is cry and tear down ? I don't know how old you are I assume you're young but What are you doing for the black community ? What are you doing to advance us as a people ? Yet the first thing you do is critique. This that crab mentality, until you shake that shyt we won't get anywhere.

Take care

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Don't tell me you actually support this nonsense. :hhh:

Don't tell me you think this has anything to to do with the black community:gucci:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really gon write him in too :snoop:

full
full
A04-F719-E-A1-F4-40-C1-84-D4-7-DF8721-EECA1.png

@Brooklynzson @cook
Mods, please merge this thread with the other one so that we can have a Kanye 2020 Vision mega thread to celebrate our renewed faith in the possibilities of this country!