Kanye and Taylor Swift Beef Revival

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

Give me a minute to update but KanyeWestisover is trending on Twitter.

Cliffs re: him referring to her as that b*tch on Famous, he never told her he’d say that and she gave permission to say the sex part. Kim dropped receipts a while ago of a call she recorded to imply otherwise.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
If Kanye wearing a MAGA hat, meeting with Trump and saying "slavery is a choice" didn't get him cancelled, I'm not sure how a four year old video revolving around a four year old song on a four year old album is gonna be the one to do it.

Even if we were to say Taylor is right and Kanye is wrong... What exactly does this mean? Nobody's going to do anything because nobody (besides Taylor and her fans) gives enough of a shyt about this. They're just gonna say Kanye's gonna Kanye and move on with their day. Absolutely nothing changes.

There's a pandemic on the rise and people are dying. I think they can direct their focus on better things.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
so are we worried about Corona or not?

The fuk kinda person is worried about Taylor Swift and Kanye while this shyt is going on? :mjlol:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling this a "beef" is like calling Eminem making fun of all those Pop stars "beef". Two divas bickering over old BS. Nothing here to see.