Kanye got 8 tracks from TLOP on Billboard Hot 100 (streams only) :patrice:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Drake's latest singles have been getting poor reception..for his sake i hope they are throwaways or views might be bin status
I don't know if my iTunes is fukking with me, he has 2 singles in the top 5 and 1 is #1.
One was definitely a good pop single, nothing I would expect from a rapper but then again but then again "Hold on..." won me over after a while. I've only listened to the other with The Throne once but it had twitter on meltdown, people seem to love that type of shyt these days. Imo it was pretty average with that brain dead flow, Kanye even outdid him on shyt that's miles from his comfort zone.

So I've not seen this bad reception, unless you use The Coli as a reference. That's like a journalist generalizing black men through Chief Keef.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Drake's latest singles have been getting poor reception..for his sake i hope they are throwaways or views might be bin status
if Views turns out to be Drake's corny ass attempt at Dancehall, it's gonna be so garbage

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't know if my iTunes is fukking with me, he has 2 singles in the top 5 and 1 is #1.
One was definitely a good pop single, nothing I would expect from a rapper but then again but then again "Hold on..." won me over after a while. I've only listened to the other with The Throne once but it had twitter on meltdown, people seem to love that type of shyt these days. Imo it was pretty average with that brain dead flow, Kanye even outdid him on shyt that's miles from his comfort zone.

So I've not seen this bad reception, unless you use The Coli as a reference. That's like a journalist generalizing black men through Chief Keef.
Where are the songs on billboard, not on the company he's signed to's rankings

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Where are the songs on billboard, not on the company he's signed to's rankings
Billboard is released once a week.
But :laugh: @ you thinking that a company worth 700 billion would have to tweek one of the biggest artists in the worlds numbers. A leak like that would be worth a lot more to their brand than Drakes sales could ever give them.
You think they are sitting in the room saying well, let's keep this song with Drake, Jay-z and Kanye at #4 instead of #2 cause Kanye and Jay own our competitor :mjlol:.

Where was Futures singles on the billboard? Shouldn't they make sure that he's above Desiigner, since he too is signed to Apple.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast