Kanye is the first billion dollar c00n

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
:dame:

Thinking about another man's power while in the shower....damn

Thread over. :heh:

Nah for real tho OP, Bob L Johnson is a huge sellout who waited until Trump was President to suddenly become political for MAGA. Showed some type of phony widespread concern for black people under the classic guise of "Democrats not doing enough for us." Pretty much gave into a lot of the conman hype you saw on black forums back in 2017, that perhaps Trump has some soft spot for black people and will gracefully "do something for us" that will make Democrats look bad. That obviously never happened and soon as Trump was out of office Johnson disappeared, stopped talking about black issues, and don't care who's President no more.

I have to look up his networth, he may not have been a billionaire, but let's not forget old Herman Cain. CEO of Godfathers Pizza (a chain I've never seen in my life on any coast of this country). Jumped into conservative politics, lost a nomination, became the grand ambassador of blacks for Trump, than grand ambassador of blacks against vaccines, then died protesting mask wearing at a Trump rally. And unfortunately that will be this black man's legacy. Born in Tennessee, spent his whole life studying corporate business, elevating himself above poverty, becoming a successful black CEO. And then died playing Russian roulette with his life just to support a white supremacist conman who would end up losing the election. All that work just for that to be his final legacy. And I bet he still went out convincing himself "I'm a black conservative, I'm a black conservative. I thought for myself. I stepped off the plantation..." and stepped right into an early grave, choosing the ideology of hate, greed, racism, and stupidity. It's tragic.

Also he was the original Tariq Nasheed/"FBA" shyt flinger. Was all on the birther train back in 2012 and Would constantly attack Obama on the basis that he is "Kenyan" and not "a real black man" like himself. Dude was nuts. There's been others.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Just came to this realization in the shower
:ohhh:

No one c00n should have all that power

Kanye is not a real billionaire. This was a lie put out by Khris Jenner to boost his and Kim profiles. Just like Kendall Jenner was supposed to be a billionaire too.

Then, Rolling Stones asked for receipts, they got nothing. No proof and no paperwork

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Kanye is not a real billionaire. This was a lie put out by Khris Jenner to boost his and Kim profiles. Just like Kendall Jenner was supposed to be a billionaire too.

Then, Rolling Stones asked for receipts, they got nothing. No proof and no paperwork
Wow. Shyt we can all be millionaires,then.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Is Jay z not a c00n? He was a drug dealer, promoted drug and prison culture (state property), even shot his own brother? Sounds like a c00n to me and definitely more destructive

We need to stop throwing the word around so loosely around here. A black man who's poor and doing foul shyt to other black people in the neighborhood, or writing songs about doing foul shyt is not c00ning. He's just a criminal victimizing those who are his easiest targets: his neighbors.

c00ns are black people who hate other black people, see themselves as.being exceptional to his race, believes his superior "free thinking" intellect and moral values makes them "conservative" and above other degenerate Democrat voting black people, and then consciously works politically or rhetorically against other black people while helping to advance white people's political goals and rhetoric.

The Tariq Nasheeds, Kanye Wests, Candace Owens', Larry Elders, Herschel Walkers, and TLR nikkas of the world.

The reason these people believe "black people dont think for themselves" and that they have some unique ability think more "freely" which led them to the Republican party and conservative politics is because they are fukking c00nS who always worshipped whites, always wanted to be white, and cover it up with insecure rhetoric, conspiracies and misinformation.

Abd what they're doing is a thousand times more destructive to the Black community than any drug pusher on the corner.

I'm only happy that Kanyes bipolar stunts has finally exposed and made an embarrassment of all these both sides, don't vote, "free thinking nikkas." He jumped the shark with the phony intellectual shyt.