"Kanye..the SAME way u want Jay Z 2 holla at U..U need 2 holla @ real nikkas..Come home" Talib Kweli

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Smh look at the bigger picture

Feeding my family is the bigger picture. Anything else as long as its not a directly impaction on me, my wife, bros, Moms, Pops. or kids what can I do? At this point, you can cry cause the milk spilled. Or you get some paper towels, wipe that shyt up and invest in a spill proof cup :yeshrug:. The world aint stopping its turn breh.

Daps
Reppin
me
kanye is one of the gooniest nikkas ever

he'd risk his life for this shyt foreal.

lol when he said obama couldn't do this and started screaming and flailing his arms, i've never been more proud to be black in my life :banderas:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Feeding my family is the bigger picture. Anything else as long as its not a directly impaction on me, my wife, bros, Moms, Pops. or kids what can I do? At this point, you can cry cause the milk spilled. Or you get some paper towels, wipe that shyt up and invest in a spill proof cup :yeshrug:. The world aint stopping its turn breh.
You know as soon as I posted what I did I thought about how the president shyt doesn't impact me, as far as I know anyway. I had a ten minute convo about it

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
kanye been acting REAL outta pocket recently

talib got a point

just funny he always got his nose in this shyt

like nikka stfu you are irrelevant :mjlol:

I know he is bipolar, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kanye on that :yayo:
Look at what happened to Lamar:sadcam:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
The night that Ye' went on his rant was the anniversary of him burying his moms. Im sure that has a lot to do with it. I think Ye needs some real professional counseling.

Daps
I didnt get the memo that we are dissing Talib Kweli now:martin:

Kweli has been a certified plum hopper for about 15 years now. He's a d*ckriding fagg0t that loves the attention. From 50 Cent, to Kanye, to Slim Thug, whoever is making waves in the industry he goes out of his way to suck up to and rinse their faults. Actually somewhat surprised he even criticised Kanye on Trump.

I'll always give him respect for his late 90s Rawkus era run and what he did for the underground and indie hip-hop scene, but he long ago turned his back on those ideals that brought him success musically.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
I respect Kweli and even more that he recognizes that Ye laced him up with a few hits while others would bite the hand that fed them while their boy is down, Kweli is offering a helping hand, can't do nothing but salute the guy :salute: