Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

What did your liberal president do in 8 years for Chicago
:sas2:

:salute: To Kanye if this is real backing up his words

You should change username to King Gullible

Kanye's first album dropped nearly 15 years ago. He's been a millionaire for at least 10 years now.

He's creating "an organization to help Chicago" in 2018.

Just take the usual Coli bailout plan and say that you were trolling..and leave it alone.

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps

I said Chicago not black people Chicago is worse after Obama

You should change username to King Gullible

Kanye's first album dropped nearly 15 years ago. He's been a millionaire for at least 10 years now.

He's creating "an organization to help Chicago" in 2018.

Just take the usual Coli bailout plan and say that you were trolling..and leave it alone.

You must not understand how artists earn money if you think he was a millionaire 10 years ago
:mjlol:

People make organizations all the time. It means nothing until it benefits people. I don't buy it, his social media behavior is more influential at the moment

Yea thats why I said if it's real but I like reminding people Obama ain't do shyt for chicago:lolbron:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm noticing a pattern of conservative toms/c00ns going full uncle ruckus then doing stuff like this to cover their tracks

Cosby got away with his uncle ruckusing because he donated to black institutions and we were like....

:manny:

Or Kanye been working on putting this together for a while, got on the hennessy and was feeling himself and let off on Obama fakkit ass. Still yet to see a nikka actually from the land defend Obama ho ass. fukk that cac.

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
Just say ****** instead. No need for the coded language.

fukk Kanye and fukk you. Negged.

I'm confirmed black idiot and keep supporting the liberal agenda

He's the president, not the mayor of CHICAGO of gov. Of Illinois, also didn't really get rich post presidency and his organization is doing work in Chicago.

The mayor of Chicago is Obama's boy Rahm Emanuel and he's trashed Chicago