Kanye West Is In The Oval Office...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Kanye ran to give him a hug and talked about how he felt like he had superpowers when he wears the MAGA hat. That shyt was just as cringe as when Mary J sung for Hilary Clinton face to face and Hilary had the stern face the whole time.

I am a moderate liberal, but I just dont believe in black people being extra around white people period. Its mad cringe and c00nish. It doesn't matter what they align with. Roland was a fool for what he did too. It's obviously worse if they do it around a racist.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
a metaphor

1853442_large.jpg

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Bro what the hell is he doing..

This nikka got on a full on dikkies Khaki suit out the pack, fresh crease and allat...

He's rambling.. He went from Yeezy being a 38b company to how democrats caused Chiraq and now he's talking about the 13th amendment.. This is a jambalaya of c00n thoughts.

Jim Brown looking like somebody neighbor who had to come pick up the kid from school. He lookin at that nikka like :jbhmm:

This deadass look like a Saints Row/GTA mission briefing.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THIS nikka SAID "WHEN I WENT ON NBC (GWB KATRINA) I WAS PROGRAMMED TO HAVE A WELFARE VICTIMIZED MINDSET"

This shyt is like the fall of Rome.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I see what Ye doing now.

This aint about "the people"

This is bout grabbing power & resources for himself & his family.

Which is every man's mission in life.

Kanye dont give a shyt about nothing except selling his products, gettin his money & attaining power.

I could even see him making a play & running for President one day..... To enrich himself.

Which is cool.

But at least be honest :dead:

Capitalists always tryna make it sound like "I'm doing it for the people"... Nah..... U doing it for the bag & the power like everyone else.

Which is fine... Just be honest