Kanye West preparing to drop 40 MINUTE apology video to the Jewish Community for his Nazi love/Jew hate.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

KANYE WEST FILMED 40-MINUTE APOLOGY VIDEO ... Set to Drop Ahead of Album​

Exclusive

1/18/2024 1:00 AM PT​

kanye west

Kanye West already tried apologizing for his rabid antisemitism -- but it seems he feels he didn't stick the landing, 'cause he recently did another one ... which was MUCH longer.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... the controversial rapper got some camera guys together to shoot a lengthy apology video several weeks ago -- and we're told it ended up running about 40 minutes ... with Ye talking straight to the camera.

We're told in no uncertain terms, Ye was "rambling" and at times it was impossible to decode what he was saying.

One more thing about this apology ... our sources say whatever was shot is supposed to be released sometime ahead of his new album, "Vultures," which is scheduled to drop Feb. 9 -- this after several delays dating back to late last year.

A couple interesting things about this ... for one, Ye already issued an apology over all his antisemitic language -- dropping a statement that was written in Hebrew right after Xmas.

You'll recall, it was a very generic mea culpa, which read in part, "I sincerely apologize to the Jewish community for any unintended outburst caused by my words or actions, it was not my intention to hurt or disrespect, and I deeply regret any pain I may have caused."

The problem ... many felt it wasn't sincere, and more importantly a lot of people thought it might've actually been generated by AI. In fact, we did some digging and that may well be the case. Bigger picture ... most just weren't buying what he was selling.

Now, we have word about this ... and it sounds like if he proceeds, we'll be hearing/seeing this new apology in due time. However, based on what we're hearing about it so far -- it seems like this one might've been a little clunky as well.

The other mystery here is how exactly the album is going to come out. As far as we know, he doesn't have any major distribution deal in place ... so who's gonna listen to this???

More answers coming soon, no doubt.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
apology to them but not to the black peopl he told “slavery was a choice“ to? Man, fukk this brain dead c00n with an AIDS dikk and fukk any Sambo still supporting him in any form or fashion….

His fakkit ass would be dying in front of me and I'd spit on him and walk right over him.

fukking bytch.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rich folks still need attention. It's a drug. More attention the better. In mind they have enough money to do things on their own, create their own systems to produce it promote it and distribute it independently........but it's not about that. That need for attention and mass acceptance trumps all of that.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If only he had said zoinists instead of straight up "jews" hed have nothing to apologize about. Hopefully the apology is a whole embarrasing 40 minutes long, with a beat behind it.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Man this would be a great moment to troll especially with all the bad press the Jews have been getting lately