KANYE WEST x JIMMY KIMMEL [Full Interview in OP]

tirademode

Duncan Hines monument cakes
Daps
Mods delete this .

Didn't see the other thread .

Can we still search when making a thread brehs?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I felt the same way as Kanye when I watched that retarded spoof.

Kanye was speaking real shyt from the heart (at least in part 1 of the interview) and I knew instantly these cacs would try to negate all the truths he said about white people by spinning it into some corny joke

They've been doing that, all of those HuffPost or other mainstream online sites just highlight the crazy sounding quotes which lead to ignorant ass comments.

All Star
Daps
dog-confused.jpg

wtf happened to Kanye's voice?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Before y'all start with this "cac" BS, Jimmy Kimmel makes fun of EVERYBODY. He made fun of Oprah for years before she finally came on his show. Same with the Kim K....and he still clowns them and they STILL come on his show. It's just jokes.

And he takes stuff out of context all teh time.....he's a comedian.

And he's had entire shows with nothing but black guests before so don't even start on that. No other late night show does that.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Kanye was saying A LOT of real shyt in that interview, and this corny ass unfunny ass cac is proving his point.
But going out of his way to tweet about Jimmy Kimmel is so stupid. Kanye knows that the few times he does tweet something, it becomes a story.

So now, people are watching the Kimmel skit that never saw it in the first place (like most people in this thread, I'm sure). AND Kimmel's ratings will be huge tonight.

Kanye should have just kept it moving. He gains nothing from this.

Celebrities get their balls busted every day, b :camby: